Strange Dream
On the night of 29th and the 20th of June 2026,I had a very strange dream.I think it was around 12'Oclock when I had a dream.
I dreamt a well-known Bishop who passed away in 2024.The Bishop was sent to me that I have to
accompany him in 3 missionary expedition in the dream.
The First Missionary Expedition
It was when I and him crossed the dry river.We did not use the bridge.On the upper side of the bridge,
I saw the 5 young females who passed on the top of the bridge.
The Second Missionary Expedition
We passed on the foot path which was surrounded by bushes.At that time,he was quiet.
The Third Missionary Expedition
It was when we reached a traditional Homestead.
As it was sunny,we sat outside on the wooden block.I had to ask to be relieved,as urine made not
to be free.
The old man showed me a thatch-like fence,I woke up and relieve myself.
There are lessons which I have learned from this
Dream.
-God can use anyone, especially the person you know.
-God is got His Own Time.
Dreams use to
- communicate the other world.
-warn you.
-relate your past.
-tell you about your Future and your Family or Friends
Different Beliefs about Dreams
-Some take it serious.
-Some dreams are relay to the over taking of food.
-Then there's disturbance of blood flow, which increase the volume in brain tissues then it will bring good or bad images.
-Your thinking is stored until it will be active at a certain time.
Comments
Post a Comment